Our academic curriculum is developed based on Common Core standards for each grade level and on UAE prescribed Ministry of Education (MOE) Curriculum. The curriculum scope and sequence is content-focused and adapted to meet the needs of each student at every grade level.
RAIS is dedicated to providing a nurturing, skill based, developmentally appropriate education based on students’ individual needs. The classroom team works together to develop and adapt instructional plans on a regular basis to meet the diverse learning styles of our students.
The curriculum is designed to help each student become a confident, successful leader and to help him or her integrate into the RAIS social community and the community at large.
Subjects taught in the Elementary School are:
English, Math, Science, Arabic, Islamic, PE, Art, Social studies, ICT and Qura’an.
The curriculum focuses on student progress, independence, and building knowledge in each content area.
1. Be able to distinguish right from wrong have moral integrity have the moral courage to stand up for what is right know their strengths and areas for growth
2. Be able to cooperate, share and care for others
3. Have a lively curiosity about things
4. Be able to think for and express themselves confidently
5. Take pride in their work
6. Have healthy habits and an awareness of the arts
7. Know and love the UAE