Transport

  • Al Resalah International School of Science has buses which go to Sharjah, Ajman, Um Al Quwain.
  • School Transportation System
  • Boys and girls are completely separated from Grades 6 to 12.
  • Bus Drivers and Assistants lou buses
    are responsible for the safety of the students from pick up to the drop points.
  • We value parents’ point of view and we respectfully reply to their requirements and notices. We thank them for their cooperation.


RAIS Transport Fee
Sr. No Route Area 2021-22
Yearly Fee Monthly Fee
1 Sharjah Al Rahmania 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,UmFenen,Qarayen 1,2,3,4, Al Noof,Al Jarina,Qatah, Siyouh,Al Dhaid,Bustan, Dhaid,Tenij Dhaid,Al Hissan,Dhaid,Sohaila,Siji,Telezafran, Dhaid,Taybah,Jabel Omer,Rafeah,Al Tarfana,Brair Bridge 11,Al Muwafja,Al Batayeh,Alzubair,Al Sajaa,Al Ramatha,Al Telaa,Al Dafen,Al Shahba,Al Riffah,Al Azra,Al Ramlah,Al Riffaa,Sharjah,Barashi,AlBarashi,Ibn,Rasheed,Maleha,Washah, Dhaid 4,000 400
2 Ajman Raqayeb Yasmeen, Muwaihat, Numeiya 4,500 450
3 Umm Al Quawain Falaj, Al Mualla 5,000 500


Payment Option

• Monthly payment [10 Month] can be done through Cheque, date should be dated before 10th of every month.

• For transport seat booking Parents to pay 10% of Annual transport fee of next year by 31st July 2021. Remaining 90% to be paid before 10th October 2021 via PDC, Card or Cash.


Forms to be submitted

• All required and fully completed Transport Contract.

• Registration Form.

Please send a copy of the signed forms to transport@rais.ae and shafa.nadeem@rais.ae please retain a photocopy of the document for future reference.

© 2021 All Rights Reserved | Al Resalah American International School | Powered by Jasper Micron