Transfer Certificate

For students withdrawing from school, parents must apply thirty (30) days prior to the last day of attendance.  (Click to Download TC Form)  


The following process outlined by the SPEA will apply:   


  • Fill in the Application Form for a Transfer Certificate (TC) and submit it to the school.  


  • Make the payment of AED 28.5 to the school for TC to be duly attested, and upon payment, submit the receipt to the Admissions Department. 


© 2022 All Rights Reserved | Al Resalah American International School | Powered by Jasper Micron